Sunday, May 22, 2005

Blind Contourism Indeed

Well people, the postings are looking good, can you see any themes forming? The posting of the images is quite tedious, but obviously worth it. What we might do is rate the drawings in the comment section, in order to qualify images for further use. Maybe? I like everything though, so this might be difficult. Is there a limit? Whatever is decided, I'm excited about this project. I think we still need a history of Contourism as we know it, from the caves to the present(what about the future). As well, I sent a post out to Dan in hopes he can post some stuff on here too. As far as image size, I think if we stick to 300dpi, we should be good. The size of the book idea was a 4" x 6", but who really knows.

Opportunity Co-ordinator and Prairie Enthusiast,

James No(r)man Culleton

PS Courtnage, get off you fanny and do some contour drawing, I reccomend drawing some of your paintings, or I'll have to fly to Korea and kick your blue belt ass.

2 Comments:

Blogger CaptainGoldStar said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:57 AM  
Blogger CaptainGoldStar said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home